Monday, March 17, 2014

Today - March 17th, 2014

Here are some things that you should do today...

1.  Finish your Haiku Deck!!!!!  And share THE LINK in the google form.  I haven't been able to link everyone on our picture to a Haiku Deck.
2.  Make a banner for your blog on PicMonkey (save it in your google drive)
3.  Write an actual blog post.  Check it for spelling and grammar before you publish it.
Here are some ideas:

  • the last book I read
  • what I am doing right now (a list of all your favorite things right now)
  • Mundy is...
  • If I could be a superhero, I would be...

4.  Make your own Avatar for your blog, just like Mrs. Johann's!  Try out one of these websites:
5.  Adjust the fonts and colors of your blog to your liking if you have not already done so.
6.  Create your own Haiku Deck to share with Mrs. Cherry called "Mundy Is..."
7.  Explore websites for coding.  Play around and see which ones seem easy to use and try some out!

No comments:

Post a Comment